It’s not just cooling that’s important in your server rooms, the humidity level must also be optimised to ensure that your delicate equipment stays running smoothly and your data is protected.
Remove the risks of Overheating
Removing the heat that’s generated by your data servers needs an air-conditioning system that is designed entirely with server rooms in mind.
Our team of dedicated technicians can advise you about the best system for your workspace. There are a number of cooling options available, using the most up to date technology.
An Efficient Solution
Units can be installed using ductless or twinning systems which means that you can increase your cooling capacity or increase the amount of floor area if you need to expand in the future.
Quiet functionality, energy efficient and innovative design features ensure that your data system is protected from the heat.
Mitsubishi M Series
Blending energy efficiency with powerful performance, the wall mounted M Series is an affordable and effective cooling solution for smaller data centres and offers all these features:
- Quiet operation
- Econo cool
- Quick installation
- Nano platinum filter
- Swing vane mode
Hitachi Modular Cooling
For larger data centres, we work with the latest data room cooling technology including the Hitachi Modular Cooling system which offers increased efficiency gains compared to older, traditional systems – meaning lower costs and better for the environment. See the benefits of this system below and talk to us to find out more.
- The refrigerant temperature of the cooling system rises by the heated air from the devices in rack cabinets and the refrigerant becomes a gas. At this time, the heated air is cooled by the heat of vaporisation and the cooling system exhausts it as a cooling air.
- The refrigerant (gas) rises naturally as a result of low density.
- The refrigerant (gas) is cooled by cold water and the refrigerant becomes a liquid as a result of the use of a heat exchanger.
- The refrigerant (liquid) descends without using power by gravitation and returns to the cooling system.
- Natural circulation system; uses no pump or compressor thereby realising energy savings compared to traditional systems.
- Units can be mixed and match to tailor to the users requirements and expansion needs.
- Few moving parts means less scheduled maintenance, further reducing costs and increasing reliability.
- Significant reductions in Total Cost of Ownership compared to traditional systems.
- Offers quick installation without any special requirements.
Talk to Us
We also maintain installed systems and upgrade older ones. If you would like to talk to us about installing a new system, an upgrade or about maintenance issues; contact us today for an informal no-obligation chat about your data room requirements.