Starting salary from up to £17k per annum
Full time | permanent position
9am-5.30pm | Monday to Friday
Well established small Company specialising in manufacturing, installation, service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration and air-conditioning is looking for the services of a proactive full-time Administrator to work within their close-knit team in Chesterfield.
In this role you will report directly to the Operations Director to work within the Service Department supporting the sales, manufacturing and engineering areas of the business utilising your great communication, IT and organisational skills. The support aspect of your role will encompass the input of returned engineer service sheets, material sourcing, ordering parts for Service and Projects ensuring policies and procedures are followed throughout the business and best price is in practise. Liaison with engineers and clients, general office administration, reception duties and support where required will keep you challenged and busy. There will be some aspects of the role relating to heavy goods and small parts stock control in the workshop. The applicant should have a strong knowledge of IT packages such as Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous experience in similar roles is preferred.
Other duties include: –
- Manage phone calls and correspondence e.g. emails, letters, packages etc.
- Greeting clients
- Dealing with queries
- Logging and allocating service calls
- Create and update records in database
- Materials sourcing
- Ordering parts (best price)
- Project support
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining warehouse/van stocks (some goods handling)
- Chasing parts/orders
- Creating quotations/chasing quotations with the client
- Report analysis and maintenance
- Raising purchase orders
- Engineer support – paying parking/congestion and booking hotels
- Sorting and distribution of post
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Qualities we are looking for: –
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- 2+ years’ experience required
If you possess the above skill set and want to be part of a growing organisation, this could be your next long-term role.
To apply for this role please contact Lisa Guest by email – firstname.lastname@example.org – including both cover letter and CV. Closing date for applications is 5pm on 28th February 2018.